Today, we’re excited to announce that ParkMyCloud now supports Google Cloud Platform!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) customers have been using ParkMyCloud for automated cost control since the product launch in 2015, and Azure customers have enjoyed the same capabilities since earlier this year. With ParkMyCloud, you can automate on/off scheduling to ensure your resources are only running when you actually need them. Customers such as McDonald’s, Fox, Capital One, Sage Software, and Wolters Kluwer have already saved millions.
If you use multiple public cloud providers, you can manage them together on a single dashboard.
Why it Matters
With the addition of Google Cloud Platform, ParkMyCloud now provides continuous cost control for the three largest cloud providers in the $23 billion public cloud market. This means ParkMyCloud enables enterprises to eliminate wasted cloud spend — a $6 billion problem in 2017. See more in our official press release.
How Does ParkMyCloud Work on Google Cloud Platform?
It’s simple to get started using ParkMyCloud to manage your Google compute resources:
- Connect — Create a ParkMyCloud account — no credit card required — and connect to your Google Cloud Platform account
- Manage — Discover and manage all your cloud resources in a single view
- Park — Just click the schedule to automatically “Park” (stop) and start resources based on your needs.
If you’re new to ParkMyCloud, please see these additional resources:
- ParkMyCloud Single Sign-On Integrations — integrate with Active Directory, Centrify, Google G-Suite, Okta, OneLogin, or Ping Identity for single sign-on to ParkMyCloud
- Zero-Touch Parking — how to use the ParkMyCloud policy engine to create rules for schedules to be automatically applied
- Resource Group Parking — create “logical groups” for your resources for sequenced startup and shutdown
See it In Action
We’re happy to schedule a demo for you to see ParkMyCloud in action — if you’re interested, please contact us.
Try Now for Free
You can get started now with a free 14-day trial of ParkMyCloud, with full access to premium features.
After your trial expires, you can choose to continue using the core parking functionality for free (forever!), or upgrade to use premium features such as the API, advanced reporting and SSO. Happy parking!
Originally published at www.parkmycloud.com on June 6, 2017.